- Whole wheat/brown bread – 10 slices
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Coconut – 1/4 cup
- Green chilly – 2 according to your spice tolerence
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Ginger – half inch piece
- Lime juice – 2 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Saute the green chillies for half a minute until its rawness goes and in the same way saute the pudina leaves for half a minute.
- Grind in a mixer all the ingredients except butter. Add little water if needed.
- Take two bread slices. Apply butter on one portion and mint chutney on the other.
- You can slice the edges of the bread and cut in triangular pieces according to your choice. This sandwich always tastes best when you have it right away freshly.