- Strawberry – 1/2 cup chopped
- Sugar – 2 tblspn
- Yogurt- One and a half cup
- We have to turn the yogurt to hung curd. For doing this, put the yogurt in a strainer for about an hour so that all the water content has strained out and we get nice hung curd.
- On stove top on a low flame, cook chopped strawberries along with sugar. Sugar will melt in to syrup and let the strawberries cook in this syrup. Cook until the strawberries are soft and the mixture turns a thick consistency. Allow it to cool to room temperature
- Take the hung curd in a bowl and add the strawberry mixture on top and mix. Sweet and creamy strawberry yogurt is ready. Serve chilled!