This is a very easy to make snack recipe and an all time favourite snack item for kids. Instead of buying the store bought frozen potato strips, we can make these easily at home with fresh potatoes.
- Potato – 1 big cut into long strips(rectangular prism shaped)
- Oil for deep frying – any refined oil
- Put the potato pieces in salted water, so that all the pieces are immersed in water completely
- Boil the potatoes until 80 percent done. Take care not to overcook the potatoes.
- Drain and keep aside
- Heat oil in a kadai. and deep fry the boiled potatoes at medium flame. Remove from oil when they are crisp.
- Sprinkle little chilly powder, if you want your french fries to be spicy. Enjoy with tomato ketchup!.