- Bread slices – 4-5
- Egg – 1
- Sugar – 3 tspn
- Salt – a pinch
- Cinnamon powder – 2 pinches
- Vanila essence – 2 drops
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Butter – a tspn each for pan frying bread slices.
- Add sugar to the milk and mix until sugar melts.
- Beat egg in bowl and add milk-sugar mix, salt, cinnamon powder and vanila essense. Beat everything well .
- Dip each bread slices in this batter and fry on a pan until golden brown, smearing the pan with butter. Flip both sides and fry on a low flame. Each side will take less than a minute.