Recipe Courtesy : My dearest friend Sindu Soman.
- Egg white – 4
- Egg yolk – 4
- Sugar – 1 cup powdered
- Ornge juice – 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tspn
- Orange essence – 1 tspn
- Beat egg yolks and half cup powdered sugar together until combined. Add 1 tspn orange essence and orange zest.
- Add orange juice and beat it again.
- Sift together all purpose flour and baking powder and add it and mix it with a wooden spatula.
- Beat egg whites and half cup sugar until stiff and fold slowly into the batter. Pour the batter into a greased cake tin.
- Bake 170 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.