This is a very simple browny recipe, easy to make and taste increases after one or two days of preparation. I inherited this recipe from yummyoyummy.
- Unsalted butter melted – half cup
- Sugar powdered – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tspn
- Egg -1
- Nuts, Raisins – Optional
- Preheat oven at 350 F
- Melt butter on stove top on a low flame.
- Combine well powdered sugar and butter in a bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix with a spatula until combined. No need of rigorous mixing.
- Add cocoa powder, all purpose flour and nuts (if using) and mix using spatula to get a smooth batter.
- Spread the batter in a greased pan and bake for 20 minutes. Take out, allow to cool and cut into pieces.